This is a sponsored post. I was given Free Tickets in exchange for my honest review. I would of written this anyway. I loved it!
What a great weekend I had. A friend of mine from The New Classy and I attended SoFabUOTR in Cincinnati Ohio and had a wonderful time. One of our highlights was we got to attend the Cincinnati Red VS. Chicago Cubs. Talk about exciting. I loved the stadium. It’s full of history, excitement and fun! And the Food! YUM!
Parking can be a nightmare at Stadiums but at the Cincinnati Reds they are prepared and parking was a breeze. You simply follow the guides and they lead you to an open spot. We had a spot very close to the stadium just outside the entry steps and no we did not have to go super early for it. Another thing we liked was we backed into our spot so getting out was even easier and they directed us on how far back to go. Being in a bigger vehicle its the attention to details like that we loved.
The entire walk in has flags and eye pleasing images so your walk takes no time at all. NICE!! We wanted to shop a little and outside they have street vendors with Cincinnati Reds apparel are fun items for every fan. Our highlight of shopping was the Reds Store located in front of the stadium. I bought 3 post cards that I can display in a frame in my home and save that memory.
One of the best parts of our trip was sitting in the stands watching the game between the Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs. I loved it. From the time they introduced the players til the time we left, the energy was amazing. I was really touched at how they honor season ticket holders. They brought a few of them out to pitch balls. What a great thing to do for Fans!! Makes me almost wish I did live in Cincinnati. That touched me 🙂
The food at the stadium is just as good as I thought it was. Exception to that was Dawn got a helmet filled with Nacho’s and Cheese, Guacamole and Jalapeno’s. Wow!! They were hot and of course she got extra haha 🙂 But even that was wonderful because she got to bring the hat home. Score!!
I did want to mention as I was looking around. I truly think each seat has a great view and for those like me that have to wear glasses but take them off all the time. It’s really nice to look up and see everything on the screens that are huge and bright. You can also look out at the water that was been the stadium and our hotel.
In conclusion I would definitely recommend when your in Cincinnati you visit the Cincinnati Reds Stadium and watch a game. I totally enjoyed it.
My Top 10 Reasons to Attend a Cincinnati Reds Game!
- Fun!! From Entry to Exit- Your going to have a great time!
- Baseball is America’s Game!
- The Atmosphere! Outstanding! Energetic!
- History! You will find history in every corner of the Stadium!
- Great American Ballpark! It truly is 🙂
- The Cincinnati Reds Food! YUM! The smell alone leaves you salivating!
- The Mascot! So fun to watch during the game but Pre-Game was speculator.
- Other Fans! Some of the nicest people you want to meet.
- The Statues are all around the stadium and outside so you can make beautiful pictures.
- The Memories! What makes a great game? The memories, the special moments that you can only see by attending in person!!
- Oops Bonus! The players! These guys are amazing and the love from the fans is obvious and their love back to them shows! To me that makes the entire experience memorable!