These are my personal Tips on how to use your Sunday Coupon Preview and Stay Organized Enjoy
Go to The Sunday Coupon Preview and Print it out. You will find all the Coupons that your insert has in Alphabetical Order. Simply Print it out and put in the front of your binder or clip it to the Insert. Not only will this help you stay organized. It’s wonderful for many reasons.
1. You know exactly what you have and can cross out as you use it.
2. I don’t always have time to cut them out, or get to them at a later point.!! Deals we post tell you what Insert it is so you will be able to grab that coupon quick!
3. You have a list of Coupons that are going to expire. I highlight the expiration date on that sheet you printed. Makes it very easy to pull expires.
4. When your in the store and you keep this list in your binder (even if you cut them and put in the sections) It makes it very easy to go down your list and say “ah ha” I have that coupon then grab out of your Binder I also cross out when I have used that coupon ( If i have multiple copies) I put how many of each coupon I have on that list..as I use I simply put a check mark!! Still organized
5. Your friend calls and wants a coupon. Instead of searching high and low through your binder. Go down your lists Your now a hero!! haha
6. You can also just print the list and keep your Inserts (whole) and still use the list to know what you have without going page to page to page. Time is $$.
I hope you have enjoyed the Tips…and Let me know if you have a Tip. Us working together makes life easier for all of us <3
To see all the coupons listed click here
Let me know if you liked this or have any tips of your own to share I’d love to hear them.