Valentine Deviled Eggs! Turn them Red! Fun and Delicious!
I love colored eggs. They make any Holiday Fun!! Now you can catch everyone’s attention and make your Deviled Eggs match your Holiday!
For Valentine’s Day I always make Red Eggs. Super Easy and guaranteed to get a smile or two!
Wilton Red Color Gel
NOTE: You can use Beet Juice if you prefer! I do them both ways 🙂
- Place the eggs in a medium saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, Pour off the hot water and refill the saucepan with cold water. Crack the eggshells and peel.
- In bowl with cold water, add vinegar and Wilton Red Gel Color.
- Halve the eggs lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks and transfer them to a small bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork, incorporate the mayo, yellow mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Once mixed well. Add a tiny amount of Wilton Red Color Gel. Tint til desired color. Place mixture in ziploc bag or Wilton pastry Bag.
- To color eggs: In Bowl with Vinegar, water and Wilton Red Gel Color add eggs. Let sit in mixture until desired color is achieved 🙂 That is Fun Part!!Fill egg with deviled egg mixtures. Sprinkle the tops with paprika.
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika, for garnish
Let me know how you liked these? Fun and Your family will be surprised!